Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So it's been a while...

...but I just wanted to say that I, of course, didn't actually date or even contact the asian chick I speak of below. In fact, I started dating a Jewish Brooklyn girl (did any of you actually think I would date a non-Jew?) and we are most likely getting engaged in a few months. But I wanted to thank everyone for the support, regardless of your opinion. The response was huge and far bigger than I expected. Its amazing how supportive people are when you speak of inter-marriage and how against you they are when you speak of marrying within the faith. I still think parents are to blame and did/do little to stop assimilation.

So for my last last post (unless for some reason something happens that's worthy of mention) I will repeat a line that I started the blog off with:

besser tzu shtarben staiendik aider tzu leben oif di kni. ("better to die standing than live on your knees.")

No comments: